Complaint Review: EZ Grant Pro

• Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Chester West Virginia
EZ Grant Pro
ezgrantpro.com Internet U.S.A.

EZ Grant Pro I was mislead to believe i only had to pay $3.95 shipping costs to receive info on how to get grant money. Then they took $89+ from my bank account! Internet

I was mislead by Ez Grant Pro. I answered an email from them claiming that for a small fee of $3.95 I would receive info on how to get government grant money. I later noticed an unauthorized charge on my debit card of $89. Never was I told that this would happen. What a scam!

Chester, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grant-Pro/internet/EZ-Grant-Pro-I-was-mislead-to-believe-i-only-had-to-pay-395-shipping-costs-to-receive-i-372924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grant Pro