Complaint Review: EZ Grant Pro

• Submitted: Mon, September 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 01, 2008

• Reported By:Darby Montana
EZ Grant Pro
Ez Grant Pro.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-222-5269
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

EZ Grant Pro was told only cost of shipping $3.95 was charged on bankaccount $89.31 unauthorized Internet

I went on line to check out different grant options and was taken to this web site and told only have to pay shipping of $3.95 to get the information.

Checked my bank account and an UNAUTHORIZED charge of $89.31 was charged to me by Grant EINSTEIN. Of course I was furious and called them and can not get through. They do not answer.

Went on line to see if I could contact them that way, and to my total amazement, I was directed to ripoffreport.com. So, now what do I do? I need my money!!!

I was looking for a way to expand my business because I did not have the money and now I have $90 stolen from me, that I did not have.

Darby, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2008 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grant-Pro/internet/EZ-Grant-Pro-was-told-only-cost-of-shipping-395-was-charged-on-bankaccount-8931-unauth-368773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grant Pro