Complaint Review: EZ Grant Pro

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
EZ Grant Pro
EasyGrantPro.com Nationwide U.S.A.

EZ Grant Pro shipping scam Salt Lake City Internet

Like many others, I was scammed by EZ Grant Pro which I was refered to by Vindale Research. I had called to cancel my account a week earlier and was hung up on after spending 20 minutes on hold. I was surprised to see a 3.95 charge and an 89.31 charge on mycredit card - I called back and told them for the second time I wanted to cancel as I had not received the promised materials from them. After arguing with the rep, I asked to speak to a supervisor. After 10 minutes on hold, the rep came back on to say that if I signed a "will not sue" agreement, they would return my 89.31 but not the 3.95 as I had agreed to the s&h charge in the original promo. I reiterated that I had not received anything therefor I would not pay for shipping. Tyson, theoretically the supervisor, came on the line and reiterated their position that I would not have my 3.95 refunded. I am going to contact the state of Utah Attorney General's Office, Criminal Investigations cc to Consumer Affairs with all the information I have. I am contacting the credit card company to dispute all charges from them and to contact the fraud division. I will change the cc number if EZGrantPro does not credit my account within 4 to 6 business days as they agreed to do (I'll believe it when I see it). If everyone similarly affected follows the same procedure, the negative impact of their business practices can be minimized.

Mchael kunes,esq
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grant-Pro/nationwide/EZ-Grant-Pro-shipping-scam-Salt-Lake-City-Internet-374228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grant Pro