Complaint Review: EZ Grant Pro.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:Syracuse New York
EZ Grant Pro.com
www.EZGrantPro.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

EZ Grant Pro.com Totally Bogus Company Salt Lake City Utah

I authorized this company to take $1.97 from my account for the shipping and handling for a CD. Needless to say that I have not recieved the CD. Less than 2 weeks later they took $64.43 from my account in a transaction that I never authorized. This resulted in my account being overdrawn and I have been charged $96.00 in insufficient funds fees that I cant get back from the bank. I am a hard working person that can not afford to pay ripoff companies like this. I need the money I earn to survive. This company sucks, I hope they get what they deserve.

Martina
Syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grant-Procom/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/EZ-Grant-Procom-Totally-Bogus-Company-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-437404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grant Pro.com