Complaint Review: EZ Grants - EZ Grant Source

EZ Grants - EZ Grant Source
www.ezgrantsource.com Internet U.S.A.

EZ Grants - EZ Grant Source Government Grants Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Striving for Better Quality Service

I paid $3.95 shipping for information I never received. I was assurred an e-mail would come within 24 hours with my login/password info for their website but it never came. I received a call from them, when I mentioned I had not received the info they reordered it, still nothing in the mail. I called them & got my log in info, upon checking out the web site, I found that they have a large monthly fee which was never mentioned to me. I checked my credit card account only to find they had charged $79.95 the day after charging $3.95 shipping. I called the 800 # and was told that I would have to send a letter to HQ for a refund. At that time I asked them to cancel everything they had for me, time will tell if it gets canceled. I notified my credit card of the unauthorized charge. The information sounded so legitimate which made it eazy to get caught up in this.

Suzy
Fairfax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grants-EZ-Grant-Source/internet/EZ-Grants-EZ-Grant-Source-Government-Grants-Internet-434765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grants - EZ Grant Source

Striving for Better Quality Service

AUTHOR: Management - (U.S.A.)

Suzy,

We regret that you've had such a poor experience with EZ Grant Source. We pride ourselves in our quality products and services, and want to provide our customers with an incredible experience. Please be assured, customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We appreciate your feedback and will contact you soon to resolve your concerns.