Complaint Review: EZ Inkjets Direct

• Submitted: Sun, December 10, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 10, 2006

• Reported By:Vail Arizona
EZ Inkjets Direct
21005 Superior St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZ Inkjets Direct wrong item shipped, Fraudulent claims, delays, charge card not refunded Chatsworth California

Ordered Dell printer cartridges from EZ Inkjets early august 2006. We received incorrect item in early september. Looked at return policy and returned item to them(registered receipt). They stated they would ship out the correct items. They also stated that they would ship out the items immediately so there would be no delay.

In October called and emailed them to get status. they said it had been shipped but they would send out another. If we received two separate shippings we should return one. The next week followed and still no delivery. So called them again and asked what happened. The person answering phone said "she was going to get the item". When she returned to the phone, she said she would ship it out immediately. I asked her if she had it in her hand at that moment. she said "yes". I told her that it had been 2 months and i wanted a refund. Of course she said she could do that and it would show up on my statement within 3 days. It didn't show up on my statement so I started researching online and found several complaints about this company.

I then called my credit card company and told them the situation. Now that they are investigating. They say the company is saying they have no record of us returning the merchandise. Fortunately, I returned the items registered receipt and it states the items were delivered and signed for by F R HARMON.

I am going to send this to the credit card company and hope this is sufficient. It says a trace can be done by the local post office for a fee. I shouldn't have to pay a fee. EZ Inkjets knows most people won't and they can get away with ripping people off. But if this printout isn't enough for my credit card company, I'll get the trace done.

Reginald
Vail, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2006 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Inkjets-Direct/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZ-Inkjets-Direct-wrong-item-shipped-Fraudulent-claims-delays-charge-card-not-refunded-224642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Inkjets Direct