Complaint Review: EZ Inkjets

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 20, 2007

• Reported By:Bristol Maine
EZ Inkjets
21005 Superior St. Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZ Inkjets Doesn't ship product Doesn't refund money Emails go unanswered or bounce Chatsworth California

*Author of original report: EZ Inkjets still haven't received refund

I ordered an HP inkjet cartridge online on 22 December 2006. I only got an email with a thank you and order number, never a tracking number. I waited and waited for the order to come, finally in January I checked their order page. It states it was shipped out 24 December. Impossible, since that was Sunday, the day before Christmas. Tried to contact by email, email bounced with an unknown mailbox error.

I called them, and they stated it was shipped out on 29 December and to give it until the 16 of January. I did, still no order. Called them back, they said they'll do a trace on it. Give them 3-5 business days. I did, and called them back. The order taker said it looks like it's lost, they'll ship out another, and I will get an email by that Friday (19 January)with an order number. No email was ever sent by them.
On 22 January I called them back to inquire qhy it wasn't sent yet, and at this point I just wanted my money back. She said she'll check with the order department, told me it was already packaged up and I couldn't.

On 26 January, I called back, asked why I haven't received notice of shipment with tracking order, and the girl said they'll issue a refund, which should show up in 5-10 business days. Close of business on 9 February, 2007, and still no refund and still no product.
Then on 9 Feb, I receive the following email:
Thank you for ordering from EZinkjets.com

Your package, Order No.##### was shipped to you on 02/09/2007 via U.S. Postal Service First Class to the following address:

My address here
......

The following optional services were used: None

...........

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
It has come to our attention that a small percentage of our packages have not been delivered to our costomers and consequently have been sent back to our facility. We have corrected the cause of the problem and our fullfillment crew is working extra hard to re-ship those
packages in question. If you happen to be one of these unfortunate customers please be aware that your items has been reshipped and a delivery confirmation number has been generated for your package.

Unfortunately, again, no tracking number has been issued, and no refund. I don't want the cartridge now, I ordered from a different place in CA and received the package in 3 days.

The amount of money is small, only $21.99, but when you've recently been laid off it hurts. Do NOT order from this place, they do not ship their orders, their customer service is horrible and they lie to you every time you call.

Susan
Bristol, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2007 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Inkjets/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZ-Inkjets-Doesnt-ship-product-Doesnt-refund-money-Emails-go-unanswered-or-bounce-Chatsw-235771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Inkjets

EZ Inkjets still haven't received refund

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

Calls are getting put on hold and never picked up. It is NOT a toll free number. Received an email saying they will be shipping out. I no longer want the cartridge, I bought from a reputable place. One week more has gone by, and I still have not received the refund, OR the product that was supposedly shipped out.