Complaint Review: EZ Inkjets

• Submitted: Fri, January 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 26, 2007

• Reported By:St. Petersburg Florida
EZ Inkjets
21005 Superior Street Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZ Inkjets The company has never filled my order, which has been paid for. They have never made any effort to contact me either. This order is 2 months old. ripoff Chatsworth California

I ordered priner ink cartridges from this company on November 24th 2006. A few days later, I received the bill for the things I had ordered and promply paid it. I have yet to receive anything that I ordered.

I have written countless e-mails asking about this order but have received nothing but automated replies that promise to look into the problem. No results or answers yet. I have made numerous phone calls only to be put on hold and never have the call answered.

I have received calls from the company saying that my order would be sent "This Week", that was over 3 weeks ago. Still no merchandise.

St. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2007 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Inkjets/Chatsworth-California-91331/EZ-Inkjets-The-company-has-never-filled-my-order-which-has-been-paid-for-They-have-never-232868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Inkjets