Complaint Review: EZ LAPTOP

• Reported By:Sandstone West Virginia
EZ LAPTOP
Www.ezlaptop.com Internet U.S.A.

EZ LAPTOP ripoff Internet

This company sent me an email saying for $5.00 plus $3.95 shipping if I would read 210 emails I would get a Sony VAIO laptop. I made payment to them through Pay-Pal. When I got up to about 180 emails I went to click on their site and it says: Can't Find the Web Site
500 Unknown Host. This has been the case for the last 5 weeks.

From what I have read on here I am not the only one they got. I know $8.95 is not alot of money but when you take into consideration how many people they got with this scam it adds up to alot! Isn't there something that can be done? People like this need to be prosecuted!

I have learned my lesson. I reccommend to everyone including myself when an interesting offer comes in an email research it throughly and be sure they are for real before giving them any money!

Randall
Sandstone, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2005 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-LAPTOP/internet/EZ-LAPTOP-ripoff-Internet-151796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ LAPTOP