Complaint Review: EZ LOAN

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Preston — Las Vegas Nevada
EZ LOAN
Nationwide USA

EZ LOAN They stole $813 from me for a loan and said the IRS is holding it Nationwide

I put in a application for a loan online and 7 different people called me onw after the other. I called back 3 of the asking about a loan and they all had the samething to say. I called back on August 8, 2013 approx. 8: 30 am to get the loan at ( 707)440-9490 and a Justin Walker answered the phone and stated that I had to go to a money gram with $312, ID and my phone. I got to walmart and called back he told me to take a senders form and add my information and add Antonio Bronson as the reciever stating the he was the agentat the firm. I sent the $312 it went through and then he pass the call of to a James Smith whom told me that I needed to now send $493 to activate an account and it would be returned to me along with the $312 and the loan for 1500 which would make it a total of $2,305 Which I did sorry to say. James Smith then stated congradulations I told you Preston that I was true and know Im putting you one the phone with Harry Carter from the IRS to confirm your cash loan. Harry asked me why my credit score was so low. I told him life has been rough. He then stated that I can boost your score to 650 for an additional $699and then said he could not release the money until I did that. James Smith (760)417-4762, Harry Carter (707)372-2586. (IRS) Antonio Bronson (pick up man) coconut creek FL. and corral springs Fl.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-LOAN/nationwide/EZ-LOAN-They-stole-813-from-me-for-a-loan-and-said-the-IRS-is-holding-it-Nationwide-1074501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ LOAN