Complaint Review: EZ Laptop, Ezlaptop.com

• Updated: Wed, July 13, 2005

• Reported By:Cuddebackville New York
EZ Laptop, Ezlaptop.com
ezlaptop.com Internet U.S.A.

EZ Laptop, ripoff nearing the end of points recieved to get prize Internet

After finding out that my friend recieved a laptop back in January. I decided to give it a go and register at ezlaptop.com.

After about 6 months I accumulated roughly 180 points. Closing in on the 210 points which were needed for the free laptop.

As 185 points rolled around the site closed and can not be accessed. I now sit and wait with an old computer hoping it opens again. Which it probably wont.

I believe this shouldnt matter in many cases but I am under 18 and I believe they should ask for D.O.B. before signing up which they did not.

Please someone stop them and return the money to the people that have registered.

P.S. I still have my PayPal email that I recieved when signing up.

Nicholas
Cuddebackville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2005 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Laptop-Ezlaptopcom/internet/EZ-Laptop-ripoff-nearing-the-end-of-points-recieved-to-get-prize-Internet-149628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Laptop, Ezlaptop.com