Complaint Review: EZ Laptop Mounts

• Reported By: Dave — Des Moines Iowa United States of America
EZ Laptop Mounts
1935 S. Plum Grove Road palatine, Illinois United States of America

EZ Laptop Mounts Do they even exist? palatine, Illinois

EZ Laptop Mounts seemed like a good deal. I ordered my item from the internet, gave my payment information and now I wait. They send an email making it look like you're getting something but then nothing. I don't believe to this day they have actually taken any money out of my account but I've been waiting for this item and now I've wasted a month for no reason. When you call the phone number no one answers, you just get put into a voicemail. The website only tells you that you've ordered something but no expected date. The live chat option is a waste of time. Once I got someone on the other end of the live Chat and they told me they would look into my order and then email me the details. Never heard anything....big surprise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2010 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Laptop-Mounts/palatine-Illinois-60067/EZ-Laptop-Mounts-Do-they-even-exist-palatine-Illinois-672696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Laptop Mounts