Complaint Review: EZ Local.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: POZ — Plainfield Illinois United States of America
EZ Local.com
One Parkview Plaza, suite 250 Oakbrook Terrace Ill Internet United States of America

EZ Local.com Undelivered Promises Internet, Internet

I have been with EZ Local for over two months now. After Thousands of dollars, numerous phone calls, emails, & text messages, nothing has changed. They promised for my ad campaign to be up and running in five days, a month later, They tell me its because of Google, thats what they keep saying its Google, but Im not showing up anywhere, like promised, and now Im supposed to do all my own leg work to find out what the problem is. Isnt that what Im paying them for? Im an HVAC contractor not a computer genius, thats why I paid for the service. Ive done more on my own than what these people have or are doing. Im so disgusted with them, but they always have an answer for you. My position hasnt changed a bit on my listings. I physically have been searching for my comapany and cant find it, how is a customer searching for a contractor supposed to find me??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Localcom/internet/EZ-Localcom-Undelivered-Promises-Internet-Internet-880420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Local.com