Complaint Review: EZ Money Pawn Shop Endicott

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Endicott North Carolina United States of America
EZ Money Pawn Shop Endicott
North Street Endicott, New York United States of America

EZ Money Pawn Shop Endicott Scum bags - I dropped my gold braclet in the store and when I got into my car noticed I didn't have it and went back in and even asked to check the video.. I should have called the cops and had them a Endicott, New York

Went in to get a amount on a piece of gold and I dropped it and when I got in my car noticed it and went right back in - lied to my face said I didn't.  Scum bags should be closed down.. don't do business with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Money-Pawn-Shop-Endicott/Endicott-New-York-13760/EZ-Money-Pawn-Shop-Endicott-Scum-bags-I-dropped-my-gold-braclet-in-the-store-and-when-I-968125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Money Pawn Shop Endicott