Complaint Review: EZ Pass NJ

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: tweeker — Piscataway New Jersey
EZ Pass NJ
Newark, NJ Newark, New Jersey USA

EZ Pass NJ charged for non-payment of toll in a "cash/receipts" lane where only option is to pay a toll-taker Newark New Jersey

Driving Home from Boston, I did not have correct change for the toll at Pascack Valley toll booth, so I went to a lane with an attend nt. I paid my $1.50, then proceeded. 3 weeks later, I get a notice that I skipped that toll! The "proof" is simply a picture of my car-no lane markings, no violation sign, just-I was there(somewhere-not identifiable). So I google rip-offs at that toll plaza-WOW! Somebody is making money! Can we beat this thing? Or do they have it over on us?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Pass-NJ/Newark-New-Jersey-07101/EZ-Pass-NJ-charged-for-non-payment-of-toll-in-a-cashreceipts-lane-where-only-option-i-1056706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Pass NJ