Complaint Review: EZ Pawn

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: ricky k — spring Texas
EZ Pawn
319 rayford rd. spring, Texas United States of America

EZ Pawn Employee named Oscar Will not release my shotgun back to me spring, Texas

I took my shotgun to EZ Pawn to get a loan on it and I was informed at the time of recieving the loan they would do a background check in order for me to get the gun out but that I would have no problems getting my shotgun back if I was not a felon which I am NOT. When I returned within the given period of time to redeem my shotgun with the intrest and the amount of the loan they told me I had faild and could not get my shotgun back. Ez Pawn did not provide any proof that I had failed the background check and were very passive with me and did not want to give me any information or details as to why I had failed the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Pawn/spring-Texas-77386/EZ-Pawn-Employee-named-Oscar-Will-not-release-my-shotgun-back-to-me-spring-Texas-1041115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Pawn