Complaint Review: EZ Phone Cash

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: Stacey aka Robert Williams — Pompano Beach Florida
EZ Phone Cash
Sacremento, California USA

EZ Phone Cash Loan Today.com This company calls me at least 20-25 times per day, asking for a Robert Williams. They have been calling me for almost 2 years and I keep telling them there is no Robert Williams here. They are rude, they won't give me their company information, nor will they put a manager or owner on the phone. I did not apply for a loan, they got my number by mistake, however they just keep calling. I am writing down all the different numbers they are using across the country, but they are located in India. They are frauds and terrorists. Sacremento California

*General Comment: My life is Hell now!

EZ Phone Cash aka LoanToday.com has been calling me up to 25 times per day for a man named Robert Williams.  They will not stop calling me.  They will not give me their company information and they call with numbers from across the country.  I have been in numerous shouting matches with them, but they still keep calling.  Today they have called me 22 times.  I don't know what to do to stop it.  With each phone call they are becomming more and more aggressive and rude.  These people are frauds and terrorists.  Any help would be appreciated.  I do not want to change my number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Phone-Cash/Sacremento-California/EZ-Phone-Cash-Loan-Todaycom-This-company-calls-me-at-least-20-25-times-per-day-asking-f-1087817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Phone Cash

#1 General Comment

My life is Hell now!

AUTHOR: ChocoBabiChan - ()

This has been happening to me for two weeks now.  It is literally 20-30 times a day.  All from different numbers.  Each time its an Indian person.  I ask them to stop calling, and take me off their list.  Half they time they apologize and say ok and hangup, and they other times, they just hangup without any response.  How do I stop this?  I cant change my number right now for business purposes.

companys