lying

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — RENO Nevada
EZ RENTAL CAR
2771 KURTZ ST SAN DIEGO, California United States of America

EZ RENTAL CAR EZ INCOMPETENT MISREPRESENTATIVE FLY BY NIGHT WASTE OF TIME SAN DIEGO , California

*Consumer Comment: Best Service Ever

*Consumer Comment: speaking of piling it high bob from irvine

*Consumer Comment: You piled it pretty deep

I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST EZ RENTAL CAR IN SAN DIEGO ON KURTZ ST.......misrepresenatation....a fly-by-night-incompetent-loser set up!!  Use National or Enterprise and save yourself the grief and an hour or so!  I booked a flight online and the cost of the car was supposed to be included, or they lead you to believe it is.  I get there and had to call them to come and pick me up which they eventually did.  They had lousy cars without license plates and tell me I needed to give them a $229 deposit for a HYUNDAI ......After an hour of dilly-dallying with them (they were also computer illiterate--and there were four other outraged customers there at the same time)  I finally gave up on them and went to to Enterprise and got a CHRYLSER 200 WITH NO DEPOSIT and was on the road immediately.......funny because on the shuttle back to the airport from this awful EZ Rental Car of San Diego on Kurtz St, I overheard another customer who had his own nitemare experience with this very same sorry company.......never again will I attempt to use EZ Rental Car of San Diego on Kurtz St. Go with National or Enterprise

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-RENTAL-CAR/SAN-DIEGO-California-92110/EZ-RENTAL-CAR-EZ-INCOMPETENT-MISREPRESENTATIVE-FLY-BY-NIGHT-WASTE-OF-TIME-SAN-DIEGO-Ca-1046080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ RENTAL CAR

Best Service Ever

AUTHOR: LBX - ()

I am currently using a car from EZ Rent A Car for a week.  Upon arriving in San Diego I picked up my car at their office near old town instead of the airport where I was supposed to pick it up.  The girl at the counter said there would be no extra charge to pick up there and drop off at the airport when I leave.  She also gave me a free upgrade to a nice Impala.  Insurance was offered but not pushed. The rate for a week was the best rate I could find for any car rental on the internet. I have no complaints with this company whatsoever.

speaking of piling it high bob from irvine

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - ()

u r way over ur limit of useless rebutts, butt u keeping on piling over and over and ovet again. when will u learn???

You piled it pretty deep

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

As your report is just about as close to pure BS as you can get.

- In no way, shape, or form did Enterprise let you rent a car WITHOUT a deposit.  You can try to come back and say that you did, but anyone who has ever rented a car knows the facts.  Since that simple fact is false...then who in the world would believe the rest of your report.