Complaint Review: EZ Sleazy / Alexander Allen Concepts

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Matthew — Torrington Connecticut United States of America
EZ Sleazy / Alexander Allen Concepts
1610 N Normandie Ave, Ste 410 Los angeles, California United States of America

EZ Sleazy / Alexander Allen Concepts Never received product, No response to my multiple emails /phone messages AND he charged me twice Los angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Ezsleazy Definitely Questionable

I wish I had seen all the claims against EZSleazy before I made my purchase.

On January 22nd, I purchased a $300 erotic valentines day gift for my spouse.  On Jan 26th I received an email from EZ Sleazy stating that my order had been confirmed.  It didn't say anything about shipping or expected delivery, so on the 28th I called to find out when I should expect delivery.  Left a voice mail and sent an email.

On February 4th I called again and sent another email.  Still no product.  On February 11th I called my bank and filed a dispute.  On February 27th the 'vendor' turned around and charged my card an additional $300, so I filed a fraud case against him.

The bank asked me if I was willing to prosecute, and I told them absolutely.  This guy deserves payback.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Sleazy-Alexander-Allen-Concepts/Los-angeles-California-90046/EZ-Sleazy-Alexander-Allen-Concepts-Never-received-product-No-response-to-my-multiple-e-1021210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Sleazy / Alexander Allen Concepts

Ezsleazy Definitely Questionable

AUTHOR: mac - ()

I had a questionabile experience with this company as well.  I ordered a portable sling frame from Ezsleazy.com only after I spoke with a male via the phone number listed on the web site.  The first red flag was that payment was being processed through ccbill.com.  Had problems with another dishonest merchant that billed through this company.  The guy said it would take a week to get the parts then the order would be shipped.  A day later I received a confirmation that my order would be shipped the following day.  The following day I received nothing from him that anything was shipped.

I then sent 2 follow-up emails as the promised shipping time had passed.  After no response, I sent an email instructing him to cancel the order and refund the money per the web site policy.  In the interim, he created a shipping label and proceeded with shipment.  I had decided I did not want whatever he sent as he said one thing and did another and did not seem to be a crediable individual.  UPS had a box of whatever I don't know as I refused shipment and told the driver to return it to the shipper.

I told him that the order would be refused and a dispute filed with my credit card company after he proceeded with the shipment.  They may have tried to bill extra but I used a virtual credit card number with my card issuer that was only valid for that 1 purchase!  As I promised him, the order was refused and I have the proof that he received the item back and a dispute was filed for the charge.  He has not responded and got his item back and will attempt to keep the money.  He won't win with Mastercard since I have provided them all the information and proof that he received the item back!