Complaint Review: EZ VIEW HD

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Gombeyone — Tucson Arizona
EZ VIEW HD
Po Box 210827 Milwaukee , Wisconsin USA

EZ VIEW HD AKA C. Morgan Fulfillment Services Company offered a vehicle sun visor called EZ View HD via a website for $10 + a free one + S/H ($7.95) Milwaukee Wisconsin

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING!!

This Company offered a vehicle sun visor called EZ View HD via a website for $10 + a free one + S/H ($7.95 x 2) to help pay for the supposed *FREE ONE*!!! The TOTAL cost should have been $25.90!! I placed an order for one item + a free one as per their website instructions! You can view ALL this information directly on their website!

They very conveniently arranged their website payment "set-up" page so they collected your credit /debit card info before you got to the final purchase page - not allowing you to view the actual total of the purchase which you automatically assumed would be for $25.90 (buying one item and receiving the second one FREE + S/H)!!

When I "hit" the *buy key*... I was shocked to discover they had rearranged the actual purchase to include 3 of these visor's at $ 10.00 ea + S/H charges of $47.70 - for a total of $77.70!! I immediately called the **Customer Service** number on the website and was conveniently kept waiting for 20+ minutes - before I actually managed to speak to someone!!

The service Rep was NOT helpful at all and stated it was too late to change the order and it would be shipped out ASAP!! I told them the *Order* was completely wrong and to cancel it - because I was NOT going to pay this $$$!! I also told her that this was Internet Fraud and I would be cancelling the charges with my CC company and also filing a "report" with the Wisconsin AG's office (which I am now doing) The phone line then went dead (I was cut-off)!!

My CC company are aware of the problem and have indicated to me (in writing) that they will NOT be paying this *SCAM* company for this fraudulant activity against me!! The Wisconsin AG's office will also be following-up with their own investigation of this company and they can expect a very thorough investigation and possible "charges" and "fines" against them!! You also have "protection" under the *Fair Credit Billing Act.

They actually had the "nerve" to ship these unordered / cancelled visors to me after I had voided the order!! I promptly wrote on the package in large print.... *REFUSED* which you can legally do - as long as you do NOT open the package!! REMEMBER.... If this happens to you - do NOT open the package and write *REFUSED* on it and the USPS are obligated to return it to the "shipper"... In this case - C. Morgan Fulfillment Services in New Berlin WI!!

Please take my advise and do NOT try to order anything from their *website*... As they will try and scam you for a lot of extra $$$!!! They are running an illegal and fraudulant operation - but NOT for much longer!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-VIEW-HD/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53221/EZ-VIEW-HD-AKA-C-Morgan-Fulfillment-Services-Company-offered-a-vehicle-sun-visor-called-1126894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ VIEW HD