Complaint Review: EZ money

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: pat — Lansing Michigan
EZ money
3859 Central Ave w palm beach, Florida USA

EZ money Clarence Hargrett and Ronnie Chase promise of cash loan w palm beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NEVER INVOLVED WITH EZ MONEY

*Consumer Comment: It' s a scam, no such address in West Palm Beach Fl

This is an update to myv last report.  Did further checking and they have offices in FL and CA.  The one is FL is supposedly the headquarters and the one in CA is the loan place with the fake IRS.

I now have addressses:  3859 Central Ave, W Palm Beach, FL  phone 707-440-9490 and 740 Tobin Dr., Valleyco, CA  92082 phone 707-219-6791.

If you go to the website the company says that people are using their company name and that they are scammers.  They are foreigners and asked that we send them an e-mail with our experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-money/w-palm-beach-Florida/EZ-money-Clarence-Hargrett-and-Ronnie-Chase-promise-of-cash-loan-w-palm-beach-Florida-1072195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ money

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NEVER INVOLVED WITH EZ MONEY

AUTHOR: Secondson - ()

Hi My Name is Clarence B. Hargrett,

I am a licensed Realtor and Mortgage Originator (NMLS #353105). I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I have never been associated with or worked for any company called EZ Money, as a matter of fact I never use my name without the middle initial "B" I insist on being called Clarence B. Hargrett not Clarence Hargrett. I have been a licensed Mortgage Broker for 10 years with an unblimished record. I have no idea who is using my name but I intend to find out why they are illegally using my name resulting in damage to my reputation. Please refrain from using my name in any of your compaints as I can prove that I am not nor have I ever been associated with this company or made promises of loans to anyone that were not delivered as promised. I consider this to be libelous. I can be reached at (((redacted))) if you want to discuss this further.

Kind Regards,

Clarence B. Hargrett

P. (((redacted)))

It' s a scam, no such address in West Palm Beach Fl

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

The area code you publish doesn't match the area code for West Palm Beach either. You are better off staying away from these places anyway, but this one is a pretty obvious scam.