Complaint Review: EZ saver and American Leis

• Submitted: Sat, December 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: DMM — San Antonio Texas United States of America
EZ saver and American Leis

EZ saver and American Leis Each one is removing 14.95 ($30 total) from my credit card each month Internet

EZ-Saver has been charging me $14.95 for several months
American Leis had been charging me $14.95 for several months
I have no idea why these companies are removing my money through my credit card account
The only possible explanations for these charges are either I was coerced by intentional misrepresentation into a clearly unconscionable agreement, or they flat out stole my credit card number. Not on any day, for any reason save threat of physical violence to me or loved ones would I knowingly assent to recurring charges from these two companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-saver-and-American-Leis/internet/EZ-saver-and-American-Leis-Each-one-is-removing-1495-30-total-from-my-credit-card-eac-804649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ saver and American Leis