Complaint Review: EZBriteSmile

• Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009

• Reported By: annie — euclid Ohio USA
EZBriteSmile
www.ezbritemile chandler, Arizona United States of America

EZBriteSmile EZ Brite Smile withdrew money from my checking account when I never ordered anything from them chandler, Arizona

I received my monthly banking statement in the mail and found a charge from EZ Brite Smile from Chandler, Arizona (no other physical address was found).  I never heard of the company before and did not make any purchase from them.  So I looked them up on-line and found that they are near impossible to contact by phone or any other way for that matter.  I have no recourse to challenge the withdrawal they made upon my checking account (which I find to be infuriating).  I am hoping that by reporting their fraudulent practices, others might be helped or atleast aware that this kind of scam is going on.  After all, a charge of $19.95 from a few thousand people could add up to a lot of money for these low life maggots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZBriteSmile/chandler-Arizona-/EZBriteSmile-EZ-Brite-Smile-withdrew-money-from-my-checking-account-when-I-never-ordered-509923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZBriteSmile