whereby

• Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:Festus Missouri
EZINCOME 1, EZINCOME 7, SELLERS LOUNGE
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

EZINCOME 1, EZINCOME 7, SELLERS LOUNGE Free trial, Pay Shipping Only, Nothing additional to buy Las Vegas Nevada

I was offered an opportunity for a free DVD on "Everything you need to know to succeed on eBay". I only had to pay shipping of $3.87. My bank statement shows a Foreign Transaction Fee of 08cents added. I also have been charged an additional $50.94 later this month for nothing. No item mentioned. All additional purchases are listed with (non-PIN). EZ Income offered a similar deal, but for less shipping. I have received nothing as for any kind of information. Recently an additional (non-PIN) charge to my checking card account appeared for $39.90. I am clueless as to what I am
being charged for since I have never received any information or product from this company.

Please get these crooks off the internet and in jail. It's a shame one cannot do business online without someone having to steal our identities and money.

Respectfully,

Robert
Festus, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZINCOME-1-EZINCOME-7-SELLERS-LOUNGE/Las-Vegas-Nevada/EZINCOME-1-EZINCOME-7-SELLERS-LOUNGE-Free-trial-Pay-Shipping-Only-Nothing-additional-t-368497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZINCOME 1, EZINCOME 7, SELLERS LOUNGE