Complaint Review: EZINKJETS

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:Lakewood Ohio
21005 Superior St. Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZINKJETS They accepted my money but will not send the ink cartridges I ordered Chatsworth California

December 5,2006 I ordered two black and two colored ink cartridges from Inkjets.I got an e-mail saying the order had been sent the very next day.I have since recieved several deceptive e-mails claiming the order has been sent. Finally ,in March I recieved the black cartridges but not the colored.They ignore my e-mails now.I doon't know what else to do.

Lakewood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZINKJETS/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZINKJETS-They-accepted-my-money-but-will-not-send-the-ink-cartridges-I-ordered-Chatsworth-243257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZINKJETS