Complaint Review: EZINKJETS.COM

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2007

• Reported By:NORTH PLATTE Nebraska
EZINKJETS.COM
21005 Superior St. Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZINKJETS.COM Ripoff Says customer satisfaction its more like Company satisfaction they have the money and the customer has no product Chatsworth California

I ordered a large package of ink cartridges from EZinkjets.com. It was for my Epson printer: T032120B(3),(2)T042220C,(2)T042320M,(2)T042420Y @ $4.18 ea plus I ordered a single cyna color cartridge T042220 - Cyan
I recieved a 10% discount so my total that was charged on my credt card on March 26, 2007 was $31.83

I have emailed them numerous times inquiring about my order and would not get a response. I did finally get someone to answer their phone number and they said I didnt give them a mailing address but when I looked at the account my address is there and all was correct. So I gave it to them again. I still havent recieved my ink cartridges. I have called them at least 10 time. But when you call their number you get a automated answering system. If you ask to speak to a customer service rep on ordering it tells you their mailbox is full. So I have tried all their extension numbers they give and you cant get through to a live person. And it just says goodbye and hangs up.

I called everyday for 3 days and still cant get through to them. They took my money from my credit card and I have not received the cartridges. I wrote them a letter in addtion to all my phone calls and my emails and still havent recieved a response and every time I have left my contact phone number and my address. Please help me either get my money back or get my ink cartridges I ordered. On my account that I sign into shows no sign that I ordered the ink cartridges. They only evidence I have is on my credit card bill shows they took it out. Because I was wandering if I really ordered it. But it confirms on my credit card. I have called my credit card company to file a complaint. I will be receiving a form to submit my complaint towards ezinkjets. Thank you for your time and asssitance. I would truely appreciate the help you can give me.

Renee
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2007 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZINKJETSCOM/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZINKJETSCOM-Ripoff-Says-customer-satisfaction-its-more-like-Company-satisfaction-they-ha-245532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZINKJETS.COM