Complaint Review: EZInkJets

• Updated: Mon, May 07, 2007

• Reported By:bessemer city North Carolina
EZInkJets
www.ezinkjet.com Internet U.S.A.

EZInkJets ripoff, never recieved, was promised refund numerous times, dishonest, scam Internet Internet

I ordered 2 ink cartridges on 012907 and after about 3 weeks I looked up my order number and called EZinkjets and tried to ask but each time that I called I got a phony message saying that mailbox was full!!
So then I thought that maybe I could get through by emailing them. I did this 8 different times, only 4 times have they responded and I have copies of the emails that I sent. Some of the emails say that there was a problem in the shipping department and they apologize and now the items have been shipped, and this was over a month and a half since my order was placed and paid for. I still never recieved them. So I continued to call and email them.

Then I finally got an email reply saying that I would have to call customer service to track my order or to request a refund if that is what I wanted since at this point it had already been almost 90 days!!!! Yes, 90 days!! I simply told them either that I wanted my items or a refund that it should not be that hard. I got through to a representative finally and requested a refund on my credit card and she assured me that it would be refunded within 10-14 business days.

Now, I still have not recieved my items or my refund. And I feel like I have been taken for my money and want something done about it!!!

Tabitha
bessemer city, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2007 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZInkJets/internet/EZInkJets-ripoff-never-recieved-was-promised-refund-numerous-times-dishonest-scam-Inte-247337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZInkJets