Complaint Review: EZInkjets.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 02, 2007

• Reported By:Carmi Illinois
EZInkjets.com
21005 Superior St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZinkjets.com Rip-off $55.97 ink for printer paid for it but never got it Chatsworth California

On 08/09/06 I had purchase ink for my dell printer, paid by M C amount of $55.97, on 08/24/06 I recieved package contain ink but not the one I had paid for, it was the wrong, I called the company they said to send it back, I did send the package back the way I got it on 08/25/06, since then I made six long distance phone call try to get my ink, until now the company didn't send me any ink at all.

This company is Rip-Off, watch out people, they will steal your money, and you will never get any ink at all..
This company has no toll free phone number.. never answer any complain from the BBB...

WE must tell our government official to take action against this company and stop them from doing business online....

Wadie
Carmi, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2007 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZInkjetscom/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZinkjetscom-Rip-off-5597-ink-for-printer-paid-for-it-but-never-got-it-Chatsworth-Calif-234164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZInkjets.com