Complaint Review: EZLAPTOP

• Reported By:CAMBRIDGE Ontario
EZLAPTOP
EZLAPTOP.COM Internet U.S.A.

EZLAPTOP RIPOFF GOT MY 210 CREDITS AND NEVER RECIVED SQUAT Internet

I was a paying member to EZLaptop.com. The site claimed they would give you a Sony Viao laptop. Well after being a member for 9 months I got my 210 credits. I press the buy now button and it gave me a tracking number. 1 problem you need to track it from their web site.

I recived a conformation e mail stating I have "purchused 1 sont Viao laptop" to be sent to my address. There was no way to reply to the e mail I tried that. So now what? Just wait for a laptop as if I'm actually going to get it?

LOL, YA IN MY DREAMS it's not comming!, We got scammed, and good! I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW IF I ACTULLY GET IT BUT DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP!

Kevin
CAMBRIDGE, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZLAPTOP/internet/EZLAPTOP-RIPOFF-GOT-MY-210-CREDITS-AND-NEVER-RECIVED-SQUAT-Internet-150330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZLAPTOP