Complaint Review: EZLAPTOP

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2005

• Reported By:swansea Europe
EZLAPTOP
ezlaptop.com Internet U.S.A.

EZLAPTOP ripoff, scam, full of it Internet

EZLAPTOP !!!********!!!! Www. ripoff, scam, full of ****

When I first heard of ezlaptop via a referral I thought it sounded like a good idea, we have all heard of free ipod etc etc so i looked into it, I did a lot of research and found many articles and reviews praising ezlaptop so i thought i'd give it a go, I suppose my consience was crying out Don't trust the theiving *******, but the website appeared fairly professional and there was many people who were already at 100+ points, so I thought why not!!

Ok so you have gathered by now that it's a ripoff I should have known by the calibre of their so called adverts that it was a great big steaming pile of ****. So what can we do? I want to get these *******, not because of the 2.50 I lost, but because these cheeky ******** think they can get away with pulling **** like that. There must be a way of tracing them, they had a registered web address etc. I'll pay whatever it takes to get them, it's scum like ezlaptop that spoil the whole internet experience for genuine people, and we need to put and end to it once and for all!!!

Amy
swansea
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2005 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZLAPTOP/internet/EZLAPTOP-ripoff-scam-full-of-it-Internet-148328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZLAPTOP