Complaint Review: EZLaptop

• Updated: Fri, July 01, 2005

• Reported By:North Attleboro Massachusetts
EZLaptop
ezlaptop.com Internet U.S.A.

EZLaptop This company wouldn't let me get my tracking number and then shut down!! Internet

I signed up for this company in early October of 2004. I was really excited to recieve this laptop. I had seen some eBay auctions referring to this and gave it a try.

I just recieved my 210 credits. I withdrew them, and got my tracking number. I entered it and nothing happened. I then remembered I had to pay the additional 3.95 for shipping and tracking. But I didn't know how to do this. There was never a chance for me to pay this. So I contacted the company several times. No responses. I was mad. Then the site closed down. What a scam! I then tried to reactivate my account, and saw that the site changed to that you pay $8.95 instead of $5.00 (includes shipping) I then got my money back with a response saying that the account was hacked. I'm really confused. Someone help me!

Martin
North Attleboro, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2005 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZLaptop/internet/EZLaptop-This-company-wouldnt-let-me-get-my-tracking-number-and-then-shut-down-Internet-148188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZLaptop