Complaint Review: EZLaptop.com

• Reported By:Clyde Ohio
EZLaptop.com
Internet U.S.A.

EZLaptop.com ripoff, I think I shut them down! Internet

I also was ripped off by EZLaptop. Twice I might add! When I got to about 200 points, I started a new account. Of course I again paid the $5 plus sh/h. After I got my 210 credits for the first one, I turned them in for my laptop. After a few weeks with no laptop, I tried numerous times to contact them. They never answered.

The last time, I told them I was going to report them to the FTC or whoever I needed to. Still no reply. I then sent a complaint to the FTC. Within days after the FTC replied, EZLaptop.com was down. Now it is just getting my money back!

Guy
Clyde, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2005 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZLaptopcom/internet/EZLaptopcom-ripoff-I-think-I-shut-them-down-Internet-152930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZLaptop.com