Complaint Review: EZLaptop.com

• Reported By:Los Banos California
EZLaptop.com
ezlaptop.com Internet U.S.A.

EZLaptop.com ripoff, scam, fraud. Internet

I too have been waiting for my laptop and nothing. I constantly email these people and never get any response from them. I finally got my 210 credits a week ago and all I got was a three digit tracking number which I can't do squat with. I always check the tracking of my supposively laptop but I keep getting the same screen over and over.

I also never received referral credits as well from them which was another problem I had. The only way to either slap some since into there candy asses is to go public with news channels or any media who will expose them to take them down and make them give everyone a laptop who has participated in this program.

I'm dissapointed in EZLaptop for running a scam to pocket our hard earned money even if it is only $5 plus another $3.95 for shipping which they added recently to pocket even more money. If your a vicitim as we all are we should all come together and expose them so we get our laptops that we were promised. I even have my email from them saying congradulations You have purchased the following prize.

Prize name :Sony Vaio Laptop
Credits :210

Scott
Los Banos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2005 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZLaptopcom/internet/EZLaptopcom-ripoff-scam-fraud-Internet-145319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZLaptop.com