Complaint Review: EZLaptop.com

• Updated: Thu, June 30, 2005

• Reported By:TULSA Oklahoma
EZLaptop.com
ezlaptop.com Internet U.S.A.

EZLaptop.com ripoff, scam, order tracking not working since May 10 order, sent 2 emails copied no response, website down. Nationwide

I started with EZLaptop last August, 2004. I answered the emails for 1 credit each. (At first there were about 5 emails that gave me double points.) I even tried advertising on EZLaptop about EZLaptop and got several referal credits (1 apiece) for those which helped push me up to the 210 credits required.

I ordered my laptop on approximately May 10,2005. I tried to do order tracking from their site and didn't get any response of any kind. I emailed them twice from their "contact us" site - asking for particulars and the request of responses. Since my last email to them, I was only able to track about 2 other times... then the site went blank!!!! I guess I scared them or something.

I tried several times to access their site from different web browsers, thinking that my spyware scanning earlier might had something to do with it. I tried a different computer, also. Then I started searching "EZLaptop" and found all of these entries from many, many others - and locations - and decided to add my own "two-cents worth". There definitely needs to be a legal precedent set up here. I'm not a country bumpkin either! I am willing to give anyone a try - BUT if they mess with me - I GET EVEN BY POSTING !

Edward
TULSA, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2005 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZLaptopcom/internet/EZLaptopcom-ripoff-scam-order-tracking-not-working-since-May-10-order-sent-2-emails-co-148119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZLaptop.com