Complaint Review: EZSAVR, LLC

• Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: Char — Chicago suburb Illinois United States of America
EZSAVR, LLC
Nationwide United States of America

EZSAVR, LLC EZSAVR added charge for an unknown and unrequested email service to my phone bill. Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: EZSavr Customer Service

EZSAVR added a charge for a monthly email service to my Feb. 2010 AT&T bill for a total of $14.95 plus tax. I have not ordered this and have no idea what kind of service this company is providing. After calling them at the # provided on the phone bill they said I must have ordered their service online. I did not do this nor did anyone else in the family and I still don't know what they would be providing for me. They said they will credit the charge back but it will take 1 to 2 billing cycles to show up on my phone bill.

Next I called AT&T and was told there is some law requiring them to add all charges from other phone companies to their bill since I have AT&T as local and long distance carrier and that I will have to pay the charge. Is EZSAVR a telecommunications company? I have no idea. I do not want AT&T to pass on such fraudulent charges to my account and I am considering to switch to another phone company. Now I have to monitor my phone bill for 2 month to see if I am receiving the EZSAVR credit.

Folks you have to carefully examine all your bills. There are probably are many people just paying the bills without looking closely at what is being charged and companies like this one can make thousands of $$$ through such schemes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZSAVR-LLC/nationwide/EZSAVR-LLC-EZSAVR-added-charge-for-an-unknown-and-unrequested-email-service-to-my-phone-581552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZSAVR, LLC

EZSavr Customer Service

AUTHOR: EZSavr Customer Service - (United States of America)

EZsavr provides its subscribers with exclusive discounts and Cash Back purchases made from their favorite online retailers.  We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-201-7753 or online at http://ezsavr.com/support.cfm.

Im confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

EZSavr Customer Service