Complaint Review: EZSAVR

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
EZSAVR
ezsaverrewards.com Internet, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

EZSAVR Another EZSAVR scam Internet Pennsylvania

Another EZSAVR victim...

I just noticed that I have been charged $14.95 to my credit card for almost 1 year. I had too many items and it was my fault not to peruse the charges. (They start with $1.95, and then the $14.95 charges were made not consecutively, but on and off over the 11 month period)

Like others, mine appears to have started when I purchased flowers from Proflower.com a year ago.

This is clearly a scam. I contacted EZSAVR but it didn't work. I reported the case to my credit company. I will see how they will handle my case...

Shouldn't police or authorities investigate this EZSAVR thing?

Sj
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZSAVR/Internet-Pennsylvania/EZSAVR-Another-EZSAVR-scam-Internet-Pennsylvania-340782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZSAVR