Complaint Review: EZSAVR

• Submitted: Wed, August 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: Ace — Lancaster Pennsylvania USA
EZSAVR

EZSAVR made a $15 charge to my Verizon telephone account without my OK. I had never communicated with them and didn't know of them. It looks like a scam Internet

* : Customer Service is Here to Assist

When I received my July Verizon bill it contained a $14.95 (plus tax) charge made by EZSAVR that I had not ordered and did not know what it was.  I called their number and was told that they received the order from my wife (not true) but they would remove the charge although It might take a couple of months.

I then called Verizon who told me that they (for my convenience) incorporate any third party charges with my bill without my approval but if I wanted, they could block such charges in the future. Could Verizon get a percentage for providing this service this service to third parties?

After talking with EZSAVR I still don't know what they do or why anyone would want their service and feel that it must be a scam and Verizon may be abetting their effort.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZSAVR/internet/EZSAVR-made-a-15-charge-to-my-Verizon-telephone-account-without-my-OK-I-had-never-commu-478737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZSAVR

#1

Customer Service is Here to Assist

AUTHOR: EZSavr Customer Service - (USA)

EZsavr provides its subscribers with exclusive discounts and Cash Back purchases made from their favorite online retailers.  We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-201-7753 or online at http://ezsavr.com/support.cfm

Im confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

EZSavr Customer Service