Complaint Review: EZSaver.com And EZSaver RW

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By:Dorchester Massachusetts
EZSaver.com And EZSaver RW
EZSaver.com Internet U.S.A.

EZSaver.com And EZSaver RW They charged my account twice and I never signed up with them! Internet

*General Comment: EZsaver.com and EZSaver RW

I orderd products from ProFlowers and Cherry Moon Farms on the internet, and a pop-up came on for ESaver. I looked at the details of EZsaver, which said it would save you money on shipping charges. I never signed up. My credit card bill came in with two charges. One was for $ 1.95, on April 29th, and the second was for $ 14.95 on May 27th. When I called the phone number (800) 444-9800, the voice recording instructed me to enter my phone number, which I did. The voice recording doesn't recognize my number. No Kidding? I never signed -up. I believe they got my info. from my orders to Pro-Flowers & their affiliate, Cherry Moon Farms.

Cheryl
Dorchester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2008 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZSavercom-And-EZSaver-RW/internet/EZSavercom-And-EZSaver-RW-They-charged-my-account-twice-and-I-never-signed-up-with-them-338220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZSaver.com And EZSaver RW

#1 General Comment

EZsaver.com and EZSaver RW

AUTHOR: Frank Sue - (United States of America)

I have read the subject complaint.  Based on the complaint it appears that the pop-up of "ESaver" or "EZsaver" was a part of the ProFlowers and Cherry Moon Farms internet program.  It appears that EZsaver.com and EZSaver RW were not part of this mess.