Complaint Review: EZinkjet

• Submitted: Sat, April 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2007

• Reported By:Junction City Oregon
21005 Superior St. Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZinkjet Fraud, Rip-Off, Dishonesty, charged debit card and did not ship product Chatsworth California

I ordered printer ink on April 4, 2007. I ordered it online on their website and used my debit card to pay.

I live in Oregon, and EZinkjet is located in California, so I expected delivery within 3 days at the most, maybe 4. I never received my printer ink.

On April 9, 2007, I called. I was told that their computers were down and to call back. I called back 3 more times only to be told the same thing.

I searched them up on the BBB website only to discover that they have been doing this since 2002, and have over 780 complaints. I only wish I'd done that BEFORE I paid them. I will from now on.

Junction City, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2007 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZinkjet/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZinkjet-Fraud-Rip-Off-Dishonesty-charged-debit-card-and-did-not-ship-product-Chatswort-243960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZinkjet