Complaint Review: EZinkjets

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 06, 2006

• Reported By:Pelham New York
EZinkjets
EZ Inkjets, 21005 Superior St. Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZinkjets, Isabel Gomez ordered printer ink cartridges never came, charged and never credited Chatsworth California

I ordered ink cartridges for my printer, after a month when they didn't arrive, I called and they said they would send them out ASAP, another month passed and nothing came when I called on Jan. 5 they offered to credit my account because their records showed nothing was ever sent to me as of a month later I haven't received a credit, and I now have a late fee in addition to the original charges for $150. Also previous to that the cartridges I order for a different computer were all defective.

Suzan
Pelham, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2006 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZinkjets/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZinkjets-Isabel-Gomez-ordered-printer-ink-cartridges-never-came-charged-and-never-credi-174924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZinkjets