screen

• Submitted: Mon, July 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 24, 2006

• Reported By:Fayetteville Georgia
EZinkjets
21005 Superior St., Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZinkjets.com I ordered, paid, requested info. on order, NO MERCHANDISE ever received Chatsworth California

I ordered 2 ink cartridges, 1 color, 1 black on 6/22/06. Tried to call-they won't take calls. I e-mailed several times when they finally answered, once, they said they would re-ship. I never received confirmation of reship or shipment of ANY kind. When I saw this site I gave up and called my credit card company and I am in the process of getting them to credit me back. So I still have no cartridges, (and still no ink), and they have my money. Do not buy from them!

Rachael
Fayetteville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2006 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZinkjets/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZinkjetscom-I-ordered-paid-requested-info-on-order-NO-MERCHANDISE-ever-received-Chat-202678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZinkjets