• Report: #220276

• Submitted: Sun, November 12, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 12, 2006

• Reported By:Fayetteville Georgia
EZinkjets.com - Injets Direct
21005 Superior St., Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZinkjets.com - Injets Direct Ripoff, Taking Money, no receipt, lying about delivery, lying about followup Chatsworth California

Copy of Report sent to California Attorney General:

Comment Or Question Message: After doing an internet search for EZinkjets.com, I found a long list of complaints similar to mine. So you can add my name to a list of 27 identified complaints of failure to deliver prepaid ink jet cartridges cited on RipoffReport.com.

In my case Ezinkjets.com (or Inkjets Direct as they filed on my VISA card statement) they charged my VISA account on Sept. 15th for $45.98 and even after lies about delivery and repeated promises to fill the order, I still have not received my merchandize. This purchase was in response to advertized prices on the internet and to this day, they are still carrying out their fraudulent ads.

On Nov. 13, I will be filing a disputed charge with my VISA card company in hopes of recovering my payment. No other legal action is contemplated. You will make a lot of happy people if you can jail these crooks and/or recover our payments. Thank you for your time

Thomas
Fayetteville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2006 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZinkjetscom-Injets-Direct/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZinkjetscom-Injets-Direct-Ripoff-Taking-Money-no-receipt-lying-about-delivery-lyin-220276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZinkjets.com - Injets Direct