Complaint Review: EZinkjets.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 26, 2006

• Reported By:spfld Massachusetts
EZinkjets.com
1951 Parthenia St Unit A Northridge, California U.S.A.

EZinkjets.com Be careful! You pay and products never arrive. Rip-off! Northridge California

*Author of original report: After long waiting Ink cartridge doesn't work

Be careful with Ezinkjets.com online store. They charge your credit card and they don't send the product that customer buy from them. I sent an order to buy some inkcartridge with the total of S111.31 as new customer. they charged my VSA and they didn't send the product. I filled a status form to notific that I still waiting for the product that I bought and paid to them by VSa, and they e-mailed that they re-shipped inmediatly the order but I still waiting for the product that never arrived.

I told them to refund my money back and they email that for refund my money I have to send the product back to them, when they receive the product they will refund my money back. When I still waiting for the product since october 27 2004 that it was suppost to arrive from 7 to 10 day business and never arrived. Today is 10/21/07 almost a month from that purchased. I warning you to be careful and if you read this report, don't let those take you for fool. If product arrive I will let all you know that product arrive, and I will apologyzed.

Ruth
spfld, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2004 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZinkjetscom/Northridge-California-91324/EZinkjetscom-Be-careful-You-pay-and-products-never-arrive-Rip-off-Northridge-Californi-114145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZinkjets.com

After long waiting Ink cartridge doesn't work

AUTHOR: Ruth - (U.S.A.)

After long waiting for order arrive. Not of their cartridge work at all. It was really waste of money.