Complaint Review: EZlaptop

• Updated: Mon, June 27, 2005

• Reported By:Midland Michigan
EZlaptop.com Nationwide U.S.A.

EZlaptop.com ripoff Internet

I am very disappointed in this company. Even if someone else takes over, it's not worth risking another $5 or so just to sign up again.

I hope that everyone who reads this can pull together to get some major action taken here! I have been visiting this website and I too had many credits built up. I think that these people should be made to reimburse by much more than our sign up fee! They should give us our laptops that we have been working towards and waiting for.

Good luck to all of you who endured the same misfortune! Please keep me posted on any & all further updates that anyone hears about this case.

Thank you.

Midland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2005 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZlaptop/nationwide/EZlaptopcom-ripoff-Internet-147707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZlaptop