Complaint Review: EZlaptop.com

• Reported By:bakersfield California
EZlaptop.com
ezlaptop.com Internet U.S.A.

EZlaptop.com Ripoff Company website not working now Internet

I have been loyaly reading emails from EZlaptop.com for several months now. The last time I was able to log on to the website I had 160 or so credits.

It has been four days since I was last able to reach their website. I have been trying everyday since then to log-on and my browser says it cannot find the site.

Is anyone else having this problem? Not like I would have received a laptop anyways, but I wanted to try. I would love to participate in a lawsuit if one ever gets started.

And what about the advertisers who spent $40.00 to have the emails sent out. I guess we are not the only ones to lose.

Jennifer
bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2005 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZlaptopcom/internet/EZlaptopcom-Ripoff-Company-website-not-working-now-Internet-148212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZlaptop.com