Complaint Review: EZlaptop.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 29, 2005

• Reported By:decatur Indiana
ezlaptop.com Internet U.S.A.

EZlaptop.com ripoff scam money takers bad business TOOK MY MONEY and now the site is GONE!!!!! Internet Internet

EZlaptop.com was a website where you paid them $5 via paypal and they would send you ad-emails throughout the week. You would click a link in the email and it would give you "points" for reading the emails. ONce you got to 210 you would recieve a Sony Vaio laptop computer.

I signed up about a year ago. I had reached about 180 or so "points" so I was getting close to my laptop. I go to check for more emails today and the site has mysteriously vanished! My money is gone and so is the site.

I want either the site to return so I can finish getting my "points" and get my laptop or I want my money back. They wil rip you off and steal your money DO NOT go to their site!!!

decatur, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2005 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZlaptopcom/internet/EZlaptopcom-ripoff-scam-money-takers-bad-business-TOOK-MY-MONEY-and-now-the-site-is-GONE-148000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZlaptop.com