Complaint Review: Ea.com Pogo Games

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:San Bernardino California
Ea.com Pogo Games
Www.pogo.com Internet U.S.A.

Ea.com - Pogo Games Credit card charge, lousy support - unable to get a refund Www.pogo.com Internet

I quit using Pogo games altogether this past year because after a series of e-mail after e-mail they could not resolve any of my game playing issues. I was unable to play half of the games they offered. The games would not issue tokens, get stuck and force me to re-boot, or not allow me to play at all.

I ended my subscription, or so I thought, and lo and behold another charge was recently applied to my credit card account. When I sent an e-mail asking for a refund I was told that "due to the nature of their gaming service, they are unable to issue refunds on unused portions of the games". I think that is a crock. I went back in and discontinued the service AGAIN within a day of the charge appearing on my account. Which means I have a year's worth of service that I can't use, and I am out $39.99 -- an increase in their yearly subscription that I had no idea was coming. I'm out 40 bucks for absolutely nothing. No games, no service.

I don't understand how anyone can do any kind of business without offering some type of refund on a service that is not provided. It sure seems illegal to me.

San Bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eacom-Pogo-Games/internet/Eacom-Pogo-Games-Credit-card-charge-lousy-support-unable-to-get-a-refund-Wwwpogoco-356786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ea.com Pogo Games