Complaint Review: Eagle Enterprises, Five Star Fragrance, Paradise Enterprise, Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume

• Submitted: Wed, November 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Alton Illinois United States of America
307 Henry St, Suite 100 Alton, Illinois United States of America

Eagle Enterprises, Five Star Fragrance, Paradise Enterprise, Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume Chris and Tracy Did not pay what they said was to be about $350/wk. Alton, Illinois

I cannot believe I fell for this scheme.  I responded to the add in the Alton Telegraph and had an interview the very same day.  I never gave it a thought about business attire, I always wear good clothes on interviews.

I went in and Chris was very impressed that I actually was a college grad waiting to find the perfect job.  Then he told me to call at a certain time to see if I had the job or not.  What I did not like is that he "promised" all of us an office and that we would make all of this money while in training.

I worked (supposedly worked) for 2 1/2 weeks and never saw money and all I heard from his office was people leaving in anger and quitting.  I did the same thing and also did the research and found out that this is not a real company.

What really got me is that one of the girls that went out was almost arrested for soliciting and Chris never and even blinked an eye.  He is a arrogant person who can get any person to believe what he wants you to think.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 01:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagle-Enterprises-Five-Star-Fragrance-Paradise-Enterprise-Ultimate-Fragrance-World-Perfume/Alton-Illinois-62002/Eagle-Enterprises-Five-Star-Fragrance-Paradise-Enterprise-Ultimate-Fragrance-World-Per-522314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eagle Enterprises, Five Star Fragrance, Paradise Enterprise, Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume