Complaint Review: Eagle Management / Larry Hahn / Gabby & Jay

2432 W Peoria Ave Suite 1072, Bldg 7 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 6029431432
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Eagle Management / Larry Hahn / Gabby & Jay / Scentura Dishonest, rip-off pyramid scheme of a company. Phoenix, Arizona

This is for ANYONE in the Phoenix, AZ area that saw the Craigslist ad for EAGLE MANAGEMENT, looking to work in a fun and wild office, or something along those lines.

I applied for the position, not knowing what it was.  I get a call the following Monday from GABBY, a sexy Latina broad working there.  I assume she's there for that aspect.  I drive 25 miles for a crappy 5 min interview.  And then a couple days later, they invite me for the SECOND INTERVIEW, which is a basically a 2-plus hour pep-talk from this assertive military dude named Jay.  They ask you to smile and take notes w/ funnies being interjected into the conversation from Jay.  For two hours, all we talked about were STATS.  Are you effing kidding me?  This was basically like a scene out of 'Boiler Room,' with Jay being Ben Affleck.  I left early for another commitment I had made, and was late to it because this guy didn't get to the point.  All he needed to say was you will be peddling impostor fragrances.  Jay is a psychology major, and so I can see how Larry Hahn recruits people to brainwash the unknowing.

Like other stories posted before mine, their building was unmarked, and looked 'temporary,' as others have put it.  Probably for a quick get-away once people find out who they are.  And they played rap music really loud while trying to set-up.  I found that awfully strange.  It was also the unedited version of Fabolous, haha.  That was another red flag.  Not professional at all.

As for the money, I read this rip-off report here and she's right:  http://www.ripoffreport.com/Employers/DVA-Scentura-Larry-H/dva-scentura-world-perfume-beb6e.htm

They build it up to make it look like you will be making a large sum of money and managing a store and a team.  Not really.

Their name out here is EAGLE MANAGEMENT.  I couldn't find anything about them online.  I guess for obvious reasons.  It looks like they change their name so that you can't find anything about them online and that this was a pyramid scheme.  They messed up by saying their boss' name, Larry Hahn.  You Google that name, and there's a good amount of information that comes up.

So Phoenix people, if you were the ones in my class, I found information for you.  I don't recommend it.  But if you want to sit through this, then best of luck to you.  I assume that if you work hard enough, you can succeed at this.  But this is not the game for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagle-Management-Larry-Hahn-Gabby-Jay/Phoenix-Arizona-/Eagle-Management-Larry-Hahn-Gabby-Jay-Scentura-Dishonest-rip-off-pyramid-scheme-o-486620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eagle Management / Larry Hahn / Gabby & Jay

Administrative