Complaint Review: Eagle Point Apartments

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Grovetown Georgia United States of America
Eagle Point Apartments
100 Whiskey Road Grovetown, Georgia United States of America

Eagle Point Apartments A Trident Group Managed Property Eagle Point and their management company do not care about their residents. Grovetown, Georgia

My father lived at Eagle Point Apartments for approximately 14 years. He is a retired solider and a retired instructor for the military. He suffered from a illness that left him temporarily unable to walk without assistance. We contacted Eagle Point Apartments while he was still in the hospital due to the fact that he resided in an upstairs apartment. We wanted to move him downstairs into a one bedroom apartment. The upper management informed us that they did not have to make reasonable accommodations. This is highly illegal.

When we asked if we could get out of his lease, they informed us they we could not and that he would suffer legal actions for the remainder of his lease. So they would not put him downstairs in a one bedroom and send him a bill for the remainder of his lease. What good is paying rent on an apartment that he could not get in and out of. Good news is after almost a half a year of extensive physical therapy my father is independent again. But he does not and has not returned to Eagle Point apartments since his hospital stay.

It's just shameful how the management yelled and cursed at my mother. She herself is retired military and spoke to them with respect. And they threatened legal action on her. So I thought maybe my mother misunderstood and I who am in the apartment business tried to contact the owner and explain the situation. His assistant told me he was an assistant with lots of power and would see that my father would suffer the full extent of their legal capabilities. I asked to speak with the owner and the told me that would never happen.

The assistant kept comparing everything to a leased car and stating that my father was poor. I explained that it was not the money but that he needed to live downstairs. But he insisted on calling my family poor and proceeded to called me vial rude names and hung up on me. I would never recommend anyone do business with Eagle Point Apartments in Grovetown Georgia. I wouldn't allow my dog to sleep their. They do not respect their tenants and are not accommodating to any of their personal issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagle-Point-Apartments/Grovetown-Georgia-30813/Eagle-Point-Apartments-A-Trident-Group-Managed-Property-Eagle-Point-and-their-management-c-998417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eagle Point Apartments